Why Parent Aware Certifications MatterPosted on April 3, 2015 by Michelle Kraus
When you’re searching for a child care center for your child, the best often doesn’t seem good enough. After all, your goal is to find a center that isn’t only safe and nurturing, but educational as well.
If you’re looking for the best, you can expect to find it with Parent Aware’s Star Ratings. Programs that have participated in this program have:
- Completed additional training
- Demonstrated a devotion to developing caring relationships with each child
- Created educational approaches to streamline learning
- Demonstrated a commitment to activities that promote daily learning
- Shown a devotion to each child’s health and safety
One of the best parts about the Ladybug Child Care Center is that we’re not only Parent Aware certified, but also that we enjoy a 4-star rating. This means that your child will excel and receive the preparation they need to succeed in kindergarten!
Check us out today and learn more about our certification to decide whether or not your “little bug” can benefit from the exceptional resources and programs we have to offer!Filed Under: Certification, Early Childhood Education