Why Choose Ladybug Child Care Center?
From preschool care to after-school care, serving Chaska, Waconia, Shakopee, Chanhassen and Victoria, Ladybug Child Care
Center strives to provide quality services to each of our client families. It is Ladybug’s goal to provide your child with the opportunity
to explore, learn and grow within a loving and caring atmosphere each and every day.
It’s All About Family
Ladybug started out as all about “family.” And it is still about family. We are family-owned and family-operated. Our President’s children are now grown, but three of them still come to Ladybug every day—Miss Michelle, Mr. Stephen, and Miss Maria! They have chosen careers in our family business not because it is easy, but because they, like me, believe that we have something unique and special to offer your family.
We also stay open on snow days and no-school days, serve healthy meals and snacks, and we give your bug the
same love and encouragement that you give them at home.
Other reasons to choose us:
- Family Owned for over 30 years
- Ladybug provides care for children ages 6 weeks to 6th grade.
- Exclusive Kindergarten Readiness Guarantee
- Daily Enrichment Programs at No Extra Cost
- Age-Appropriate Playgrounds
- Strong, Well-Rounded Curriculum
- Emphasis on Natural and Dramatic Play
- Full Day Preschool for All Ages & School Age Care
- Strong Communication between Teachers and Parents with the Tadpoles App (Convenient and Secure!)
- Parent Aware Certification
- National Early Childhood Program Accreditation
- National Association for the Education of Young Children Accreditation