Why a Preschool Education Matters for Your ChildPosted on September 18, 2015 by Ladybug Child Care Center
If you’re like most parents, you already know that preschool matters for children. But, do you know why it matters?
There are actually five main reasons why preschool is so vital for your child, including:
- Brain development occurs rapidly during the first four years of life
- Structure stimulates development and establishes a sense of routine in your child’s life
- Social skills can develop early, allowing your child to make friends and learn how to work and interact with others
- An academic head-start is essential for children today
- Provides needed time away from parents so a child can become more independent
At Ladybug Child Care Center, we understand that a strong, well-rounded curriculum is vital to your “little bugs” success in and out of the classroom.
Be sure to check out our approach to curriculum to determine whether or not our child care center is the right resource for your family!Filed Under: Classrooms, Early Childhood Education