5 Benefits You Can Expect for Your Child Through Daily Enrichment ProgramsPosted on September 4, 2015 by Ladybug Child Care Center
Preschool is about more than just curriculum (but don’t get us wrong, curriculum matters too!). In fact, it should be about enrichment that prepares your child for kindergarten and beyond.
There are many benefits to choosing a child care or preschool that offers daily enrichment programs, including:
- Diverse Learning Opportunities – Your child might learn in a way that is very distinct from all other children. Daily enrichment programs help teach math, science, reading, and other important topics in creative new ways.
- Coincides With and Complements the Syllabus – Most enrichment programs enhance the syllabus by offering new ways to learn.
- Encourages Creative Thinking – Creative thinking is important, especially because not all problems can be solved in the same logical way.
- Teaches Important Social Skills – Enrichment programs allow children to work with others, work as a team, and resolve problems.
- Increases Confidence – Nothing makes children feel more comfortable than exploring their interests and pursuing their goals.
At Ladybug Child Care Center, our daily enrichment programs allow children to explore their interests while expanding their knowledge and developing a sense of confidence.
Learn more about our programs here to determine whether your little bug will flourish at our child care center!Filed Under: Classrooms, Early Childhood Education, Kindegarten Readiness, Play